Due to the uncertainty of the current COVID 19 situation many of our centres are experiencing staff shortages. As the situation changes rapidly and without warning, our centre hours and services offered may vary from those advertised. Please check with your nearest centre before your visit.
The AA has implemented mandatory mask use, contact tracing and social distancing practices as requested by the Government.
Please be prepared for your visit or delay your visit if feeling unwell.
At your AA Centre you can join the AA, arrange car, home and contents, life or travel insurance, renew your vehicle registration, get your driver's licence, pick up travel guides, free maps and much more.
Please Note: Overseas conversions applications are not transacted after 4:30pm.
AA Centre retail shopping:
- Save 3 cents per litre when you spend $30 or more in a single transaction*
Products and services
- AA Membership gift packs
- AA Smartfuel
- Car insurance
- Driver licences - applications & renewals
- Driver licences – overseas licence conversion
- Home & contents insurance
- International Driving Permits (IDP)
- Join the AA
- Kiwi Access Card
- Learner licence theory tests
- Life insurance
- Pay Road User Charges (RUC)
- Personal IRD number verification
- Qantas ID verifier
- Renew AA Membership
- Renew driver licences
- Super Gold Card ID photographs
- Travel bookings
- Travel guides & maps
- Travel insurance
- Upgrade AA Membership - AA Plus
- Vehicle licensing & registration
|Monday to Friday 8.30am-5pm except Tuesday 9am-5pm, Saturday 9am-1pm|